We are living through an extraordinary moment in history. While the lockdown is meant to protect the health of our families, the PPP was created to protect the well-being of your business.
But, what is the PPP?
The Paycheck Protection Program is a $650B program that gives small business owners access to funding to survive this government-mandated shutdown.
The best part: if you use the money to pay yourself, your employees and approved business-related expenses, the loan will be 100% forgiven. We address all the rules HERE!
But, first things first, let’s talk about who gets access to this free money. You may be surprised to learn the answer!
- Do you freelance? You qualify.
- Do you have a side-gig? You qualify.
- Do you work for yourself? You qualify.
- Do you run a small business? You qualify.
Still not sure?
- Go to blueacorn.co.
- Answer a few questions & find out in less than 30 seconds.
- If you make it to the login page, you qualify!
Once you login, blueacorn walks you through the application process & explains what documents you need to upload to complete your application. It’s really that simple!
Blueacorn.co was built with a strong mission: to give all small business owners fair and free access to much-needed financial support during these difficult times.